THE THOUGHTS OF ONE MAN
TRYING TO AWAKEN
WHILE HELPING OTHERS TO AWAKEN
BY ASKING THIS QUESTION:
"WHAT IS YOUR SOUL TRYING TO TELL YOU?"

06 February 2015

A Psalm of Adoration


I love You, Master.
I worship You, Master.
I love Your Feet, Master.
I worship Your Feet, Master.
I surrender to Your Feet, Master.
I drink the Nectar of Light dripping from Your Feet, Master.
Fill me with Your Feet, Master.
Fill my heart with Your Infinite Feet, Master.

Fill my heart with Your Dancing Feet, Master.

Fill my heart with the Infinite Self-Control emanating from Your Feet, 
Master. 
Fill my heart with the Unconditional Love emanating from Your Feet, 
Master. 
Fill my heart with the Eternal Bliss emanating from Your Feet
Master.

Heal (state person's name), Master.

Awaken the Light Within, Master.
Awaken the Light within every being on the face of the earth, Master.

I take refuge in Your Pure Feet, Master.

I smell the wafting scent of Jasmine, Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment